Saturday, March 19, 2022

Beautiful Waves of the Ocean Simple Saturday Card

 Hello Stampers!

Check this pretty card out. Just look at those colors on the Designer Series Paper. They're so unlike anything we've had before. 

I simply stamped the pelican on the posts and the sentiment on a piece of Basic White CS in Gray Granite ink & colored his beak & feet with the Pumpkin watercolor pencil. I used the Blender Pen to smooth out the pencil.  I put the focal piece on my trimmer and used my scoring blade and scored it at ½" & ¾" all the way around. It gives it such an elegant look. I added some of the Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels in the corner

A little slip of DSP inside and it's finished. 

I simply cannot get enough of this suite. It's amazing! I must admit, though, I'm sad that the DSP, Foil Sheets and Rhinestones are only available for a limited time. :( 

If you like them, I strongly encourage you to grab them before they run out! 

And that's it for me today. I hope you have a great weekend and I'll catch ya on the flip side. 

HAPPY STAMPING!

~Kim~

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment