Thursday, March 17, 2022

MIA & Retreat Project

 Hello Happy Stampers!

Sorry I've been MIA on the blog, but the weather here in Illinois has been AMAZING and to be honest, I've been spending all of my time outside. I am happily exhausted! These have been my views this week!

The family & I and a good friend & I went hiking at Starved Rock on Sunday and Tuesday. 

It was gorgeous!

And, even better than that I rode both horses for the first time this year! It felt so good to be back in the saddle! I've missed it so much! It's been a looooong Winter for this horseback rider. 


So, without further ado, I have a group of six cards for you. This was Project 1 at our recent Stampin' Sister's Retreat. We used the In The Moment stamp set, a few Stampin' Blends and some Pattern Party DSP. 


Pretty cool, huh? 
What do you think? I'd love to hear from you. 
HAPPY STAMPING!
~Kim~

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment