Monday, March 28, 2022

Waves of the Ocean & Oceanfront Fun Fold

 Hello Friends!

I have a beautiful fun fold reverse easel card for you today. I combined the Waves of Inspiration, Oceanfront and On the Horizon stamp sets. They all just fit together so nicely.  I love how this card came together. I might be biased but it is soooo pretty! 


Cool design, eh?
I added one little rhinestone to the wave to hold the card upright in the easel position. 
And that's it. Super easy fun fold that looks very nice and displays very well. 
I continue to be so in love with the Waves of the Ocean suite. I feel like Stampin' Up! knocked it out of the park with this one!
What are YOU creating today?
HAPPY STAMPING!
~Kim~


Product List

2 comments:

  1. So very pretty! I love the calming sea-inspired color scheme you've chosen, and the layout is so fun!

    Thank you for stopping by my blog!

    Blessings,
    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete