Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Look What Just Dropped!!!!

If you're reading this in your email, please click on the Title to take you directly to my blog.

 

Oh My Gosh!!!!

I am sooooo excited about this suite! It's AMAZING! We Demonstrators were able to order it February 1st. I couldn't get my hands on it fast enough. This set is unlike any we've had in my time with Stampin' Up! I was instantly in love! 

The suite includes the Stamp Set, Dies, DSP, Foil Paper and Rhinestones. The bundle will be carrying over into the new catalog, but the rest will not. It will be while supplies last or until May 2nd.

This is the first card I made with the suite. I love that you can thread ribbon through the die cut sentiment!

Check out that pretty blue foil! *swoon*

The pelicans on the posts are fun too!



As always, you can click on any of the products below to take you to my online store. 

HAPPY STAMPING!

~Kim~


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment