Saturday, March 12, 2022

Simple Saturday Mass Produce

 Hello Stampin' Friends!

Today I have some simple, yet fun, projects that you can mass produce in no time. My SIL and I attended the Stampin' Sisters retreat last weekend. These are two of the projects we made using the Heart & Home Memories & More Cards & Envelopes. They are perfect for creating quick cards that are adorable. Take a look.

We used the Let's Sail Away Bundle along with some simple die-cut shapes, a little extra cardstock and viola! Cute card. These cards are a little bigger than our normal A2 cards as well. 
They measure 4¼ x 6¼
And with the smaller cards in the set, we created some notecards (3¼ x 4¼)- perfect to add to a gift or just leave a little note for someone. We used the fun Heart & Home Doilies. These doilies are so versatile too. You can flip them over and color the opposite side (it's white.) 

My tablemates - Sue, on the left and the Worlds Greatest SIL, Michelle, on the right. 

The line to get in and start our fun festivities. We were in the middle and I didn't take pics behind me. The room was full! There were over 90 of us!
That's it for today. I hope you have a great weekend. 
HAPPY STAMPING!
~Kim~


Product List

2 comments: