Friday, January 8, 2021

A Touch of Ink Meets Art Gallery

Check out this fun card we did during a Mystery Stamping event last Sunday night! I used the new Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper (DSP) in the Mini catalog on page 33 and the Sale-A-Bration (SAB) stamp set A Touch of Ink on page 12. 

You can't see it very well in this pic but my Merry Merlot cardstock was embossed with the Subtle embossing folder. And I love that Bumblebee gingham ribbon! There are also some subtle background images on the corners of the focal piece that don't show up well in this picture but I used the same ones on the envelope and you can see them better. 

The butterfly was stamped with Memento ink colored using So Saffron, Petal Pink and Rococo Rose Stampin' Blends then cut out by hand.

The inside just has another background image so it's not plain. 

Mystery Stamping is so much fun! I'd love for you to join us! Shoot me an email to get on the list for our next Mystery Stamping event!

HAPPY STAMPING!

~Kim~

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment