Friday, January 15, 2021

Pocket Cards

 Hello Kreative Krafters!

Today I want to share a fun card that I just couldn't stop making. We have so much adorable Designer Series Paper (DSP) right now so I want to show it off. I'm using the Flowers & Field DSP here. It's so vibrant and fun! I had done this fold before but then Connie Stewart made it over Christmas and reminded me how much I loved it. 









And this one was made into a gift card holder



Get ready to be addicted!

Here are the measurements:

  • Designer Series Paper – 4″ x 12″, score at 1 ¼” and 5 ¼” – cut off 1 ½” x 4″ off the end
  • Colored Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 5 ½” and 3 ½” x 5″
  • Coordinating Cardstock – Everyday Label Punch (I just used half of it)
  • Whisper –  3 ¼” x 4 ¾”
  • Ribbon – 20″
You can click on any of the products below to buy them in my store. :) 
I hope you take some time to be kreative today!
HAPPY STAMPING!
~Kim~
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment