Sunday, January 10, 2021

Stampin Stray Ducklings January 2021 Blog Waddle - New Mini & Sale-A-Bration products

     

I share my passion for stamps, ink & paper with a special flock of ladies called the "Stampin' Stray Ducklings". Whenever we're together, feathers fly because of all the fun we have! Today, my feathered (or notsomuch! LOL) friends & I are featuring new items from the January -June Mini & Sale-A-Bration catalogs. 

This month I chose to showcase the Fine Art Floral Suite. Just look at that beautiful card. 

It shimmers. It shines. 

And it has a surprise....It POPS OUT in the center!!! Cool Huh??? The gold shimmer on the flower is from our Gilded Leafing. The gold hues on top of the DSP (designer series paper) are from the Golden Garden Designer Specialty Acetate. I used the Painted Texture 3D embossing folder on the Merry Merlot panels inside the card. All of these items are part of the suite which you can order with one order number(#155982). The panel is actually from the Stitched So Sweetly dies. You'll find all of the products listed below in clickable links. 😁

This card is so elegant, pictures don't do it justice. 

I CASEd a photo I saw of a card from Bronwyn Eastley in a google image search HERE. It took me a while to get my template right, but I think I finally figured out something close to hers. 




What do you think? I'd love to hear from you and I know my ducklings friends would love it if you waddled along to their blogs as well. 

Next up is Sheryl Diemer or you're welcome to waddle back to visit Sue Boerner

HAPPY WADDLING!!!
~Kim~

                                 Kim Baker <----you are here :) 
Sheryl Diemer
Lori Helvick
Nancy Legate
Sue Boerner










Product List

4 comments:

  1. Kim, your card is beautiful! That suite is now at the top of my wish list!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! You will have to show us how it’s done.

    ReplyDelete