Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Ride the Range for Mojo Monday Sketch #552

 Hello Stampers!

I've got another fun card for you today. I am following along with the Mojo Monday Sketch #552 today. So fun! I couldn't wait to use my new Ride the Range bundle and this sketch fit perfectly for it. 

Check out my card 🐎


As if that cute li'l cowboy isn't enough, there are windmill and fence die-cuts along with barbed wire, cow & hay stamps. So.Stinkin'.Cute!

And here's the sketch we were to follow:


This sketch has so many fun options! How will you interpret it?
I'd love for you to join me with this. You can upload your card HERE or by clicking on the sketch image. The link to add your image will be open until February 7th. 
 
I LOVE doing sketch challenges. They really get my creative thinking started!

All of the items I used in today's card are available by clicking any of the links below. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me. 

Until next time, 
HAPPY STAMPING!
~Kim~


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment