Monday, January 25, 2021

Reverse Easel Card

Hello Stampers!

I have a fun fold card for you today. It's a reverse easel card. From the moment I saw this sentiment in the Ridiculously Awesome stamp set, I knew I had to have it. Being a horseback rider, this sometimes becomes my mantra when I'm out trail riding 🐎

The deer from the Nature's Beauty stamp set and the Forever Greenery DSP (designer series paper) just seemed to flow naturally from this sentiment for me. 

I used the wood elements to help prop the easel up. This card went together very quickly after fussy-cutting the deer ;) 


If the half stitched circle doesn't leave enough room for writing, you can always add a panel to the back of the card. 

If you have any questions, feel free to message me. All products for this card can be found below. Click on them and they'll take you directly to my store

HAPPY STAMPING!
~Kim~


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment