Friday, January 1, 2021

Happy New Year!

 Happy New Year!

I hope you all had a safe & happy New Year's Eve. We had friends & family over. We played games and ate too much! Everyone headed home this morning. Our house is quite now so I wanted to share my New Year's card with you. 

This design has been on the rage on our Demonstrator board. So many have done it that I forgot whose original idea it was. 

I used the new Darling Donkeys stamp set that you can earn for FREE with a $50 order starting January 5th *squeal!* It's so cute!!!

 I stamped the donkey on white cardstock, cut him out then colored him with my Stampin' Blends. The sky and the grass are also up & coming Sale-A-Bration items - Oh So Ombre designer series paper. I used the Special Day Dies to cut out the top of the grass and the Dockside dies for the tufts of grass. The numbers are from the Playful Alphabet dies and the sentiment was die cut from the up & coming Messages die. 
I printed the inside sentiment out on white cardstock using my computer. 

Super Fun! 

I hope this card put a little smile on your face today and I pray that 2021 has better things in store for our great country. 

The weather here in Illinois is yucky today so I think I'll go play with some paper and ink for the rest of the day. I hope you get to as well!

HAPPY STAMPING!
~Kim~


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment