Saturday, January 9, 2021

Sweet Ice Cream Shaker Card

Happy Saturday! I hope this weekend finds you all well :) 

Our perfect Winter weather here in Illinois is continuing. I can take Winters like this every year - close to 30° with little to no wind. Sign me up! Chore time is very tolerable with a Winter coat and snow pants over my PJ bottoms 😉

I've got a fun card for you today - an ice cream shaker card. I'm not gonna lie, it was a little tricky figuring out how to make the top portion a shaker with the way the ice cream cone builder punch is set up. I added an extra panel of Balmy Blue CS underneath the scoop part then added a bow to cover the line and it worked! 😁 

Isn't it adorable?!!! And that Striped Blackberry Bliss ribbon...it makes adorable bows! I framed the shaker using the Stitched So Sweetly dies then die cut the center using a Stitched Rectangle die. Viola! Fun Shaker Card!

The Balmy Blue dotted DSP is from the Subtles 6x6 DSP stack. 


And since I was talking about our beautiful Winter weather above, I thought you might enjoy a random video of our horses playing in the cool weather. 

Silly aren't they?!
Alllllll righty, that's it for today. I hope you all get to spend some time in your craft spaces doing what you love. 

HAPPY STAMPING!
~Kim~







Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment