Friday, January 1, 2021

January We BEE Stamping Team Blog Hop - Sale-A-Bration

 Hello there and welcome to our January edition of the We Bee Stamping Team Blog Hop. This month we're focusing on Sale-A-Bration and the January through June Mini catalog. 

I have a Diagonal Easel card for you today. 

From the moment I opened the new January - June Mini and saw the gorgeous Hydrangea Hill DSP (available January 5th), I knew I had to have it. Blue and purple are my favorite colors and there are plenty of both colors throughout this beautiful paper. Add a fun fold to the mix and it gets even prettier!


The card folds nice and flat for mailing.

My dragonfly was stamped from the Dragonfly Garden bundle (available January 5th) with Staz On on vellum then I colored underneath with Stampin Blends after using the punch to punch it out.
That pretty ribbon is the gold-metallic edged ribbon. I colored it purple with my Highland Heather Dark Blends. 

The colors under the dragonfly's wings are so subtle that you can barely see them, but I added Wink of Stella to make it shimmer :) 

The small dragonfly was punched out from a bigger dragonfly then I used a black Stampin' Write marker to outline the wings. The flower it's sitting on is from the Basket of Blooms stamp set and punched out with the Small Blooms punch.

The inside.

Of course the envelope needed a pretty image with some bling bling too! 

This card went together much faster than anticipated and I just love the results. 
I hope you like it too! 

Please visit my other friends on the hop as well. Click the buttons below to buzz over to their blogs. 
Thank you for buzzing by!

HAPPY STAMPING!

~Kim~



    Buzz this way to Leigh Amburgey's blog         Buzz this way to Linda Bauwin's blog

                


Product List

8 comments: