Saturday, April 10, 2021

April Stampin Stray Ducklings Blog Waddle

                                    

I share my passion for stamps, ink & paper with a special flock of ladies called the "Stampin' Stray Ducklings". Whenever we're together, feathers fly because of all the fun we have! Today, my feathered (or notsomuch! LOL) friends & I are featuring Mother's Day and Spring cards. I chose Spring. 

These cards are part of a One Sheet Wonder project we created at a recent retreat I attended. 

We used the Pretty Perennials bundle. We started with one 8½"x 11" piece of Basic White cardstock and randomly stamped over the enter piece. Then we cut it using this template:


As you can see, it made seven very different, vibrant and fun cards!

I absolutely love each one of these. They're so cheery!

Of course we stamped inside the card and on the envelope too. 
No nekkidness here! 😉

Wouldn't this make a great set to gift to someone to send to their loved ones?


And there you have it! Please make sure to check in with the rest of my duckling friends. Next up is Sue Boerner or you're welcome to waddle back to visit Debbie Widener.

        HAPPY WADDLING!!!
     ~Kim~





Product List

11 comments: