Sunday, April 4, 2021

HE is Risen. Happy Easter

 Today is not about me, us, or stamping, but I did stamp. I woke up with an idea and had to get it down on paper. 

Today the Glory is to God. 

I started by using my blending brushes with Mango Melody, Melon Mambo and Highland Heather ink on a piece of Basic White Cardstock. I just hand-drew a hill using my black Stampin' Write marker. Stamped the cowboy and colored him in then colored the ground using my black Stampin' Write, Black Stampin' Blends then I sponge Memento ink on top. The crosses are simply hand-drawn as well. Nothing fancy here, just something I felt I needed to do 💖🙏

The inside was stamped with His Love and colored with Blends. 
I hope you all have a Blessed Easter and you remember the true meaning of the day. 

It's GORGEOUS here in Illinois. We have family coming over. We'll be grilling and playing lots of fun yard games. 

HAPPY EASTER!!!

~Kim~


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment