Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Kylie's Winner's Hop for April

                                

Whether you are a regular visitor or just hopping by, welcome to Kim's Kreative Korner! I'm so excited to be participating in the Top Ten International Highlights Winner’s Blog Hop December 2020 hosted by Kylie Bertucci! First, I want to thank you for taking the time to vote for my card in the gallery a couple of weeks ago. You can see that card HERE. There were so many amazing projects and I am honored to have my card receive so many votes!

Today, we are saying Thank You. So many times Thank You gets left unsaid and we just want to make sure others know they're appreciated. 
I have to say, I'm super stoked about how this card turned out. The star of the show is that GORGEOUS  Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper. And, of course, a fancy fold doesn't hurt either 😉 Purples and Blues are my favorite colors and I love them together! Many of the items I used on this card are retiring and will be gone for good on May 4th, so if you like them, please click on the links below to go to my online store and shop. 
We made this Accordion Fold card at a recent TEAM meeting with my Upline, Linda Bauwin. I love when we all get together, even if it is virtually, and make beautiful cards. It's fun to see what others make when we're all given the exact same directions. 

And speaking of others, I can't wait to see what everyone on the hop made! Please click on the names below to see their awesome projects.  
HAPPY HOPPING!
~Kim~
Product List

4 comments:

  1. Wow!! This is amazing!! Big congrats on getting into the top ten Kim! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, Kim! That DSP is one of my favourites! I will be sad to see it go! ~ Kim Kroeker

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Kim. This is a gorgeous card. Love the colors. Can you share what the measurements are for the folded piece?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debbie! You betcha! It is 4¼ x 9½ scored on the 9½" side at 1½, 4 & 6½ :) Have a great day!

      Delete