Monday, April 5, 2021

Kylie's International Blog Highlights for April

Hello Friends
 
Today I am entering Kylie's April Blog Highlights. Our theme is "Thank You". I am very thankful to those of you who read my blog and vote for my projects. It means a lot to me that you would take precious time out of your day to support me in my endeavors. So, thank YOU for all of your help. 

Here is my thank you card to all of you: 

The star of the show here is the Love You Always Specialty paper and the Love You Always foil sheets. They make even the simplest card pop right off the paper. Of course that gorgeous butterfly from the Brilliant Wings Dies doesn't hurt ;) 

I just love everything about this Center Easel Card. I'm very happy with the way it turned out- so happy that I made 3 more of them in the different colors from the package! I mean, if 1 is good, 4 has to be GREAT, right?! LOL! 

I would really appreciate your vote in the contest! Please click on the button below or click HERE to vote for my card

#32




I love this card so much I had to make one in each color format :) 


Thank you for stopping by!

 HAPPY STAMPING!
~Kim~


Product List

16 comments:

  1. Elegant cards Kim! Thanks for being part of my International Blog Highlights this month and all the best with the voting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that foil, these cards just stand u0 and say look at me, very beautiful 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, amazing card, I love your card and this card technique.
    Good luck with the voting.
    Liane from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! These cards are stunning, Kim! ~ Kim Kroeker

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are beautiful cards. I love that dsp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The butterfly flies beautifully on the stand - very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card!
    Good luck with the voting and greetings from Germany
    Simone

    ReplyDelete