Thursday, April 15, 2021

Doggone good deal

Hello crafty friends! I have a question for you....
Are you a DSP (designer series paper) hoarder? 
I am *sigh* 
I mean, seriously, how can you not be if you craft? There is so much cute paper out there. 
Like this one, Playful Pets. Just check out those cute dog images! There are pages with cats too!


Just snip, snip and you've got great images for your card fronts in no time at all. 
Our DSP makes it pretty close to effortless! This paper is retiring so if you like it, get it before it sells out. If it doesn't sell out, it'll be gone on May 3rd. 


I just love that adorable Great Dane! All the images are cute, but he just takes the cake IMHO. LOL

There are several different dog & cat breeds on the DSP. It's fun for everyone :)

As always, you can click on any of the links below to take you to my store. 

HAPPY STAMPING!

~Kim~  

Product List

1 comment: