Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Banners or Buntings?

 Hello Friends!

Today I have something a little out of the norm for you. You all know I love to make cards, but I love making banners too. I've heard them called "buntings" as well, but I can't wrap my head around that term. To me a bunting is a half-circle banner like the ones you see hanging off porches on the 4th of July. 

Either way, I love to have fun ones to hang across my fireplace mantle. I hadn't made any in a while, but when the World's Greatest Sister-In-Law asks you for Easter & Spring ones, you hop to it 😉

Yes, I know Easter was 3 days ago, but Spring is still here so this technically counts in my mind, LOL! 

I did, of course, use the Stampin' Up products that I could. Most of this was cut using my Silhouette Cameo machine.

...but, check out that background. I used all Stampin' Up cardstock then stamped the background on the Easter Banner using the Birch background stamp. Honestly, I think this banner could double as a garden banner too.  

The Spring Banner was done similarly - everything cut out of Stampin Up cardstock, then I used our Burlap background stamp (retired) & the tulip punch for the flower. 

Now my front room looks more festive :) 

Have a great day!

~Kim~


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment