Saturday, June 5, 2021

Color & Contour 21-22 Annual Catty Swap

 Hello there! I'm finally back home for a while. I returned on Tuesday from another trail riding trip. This time I drove to Missouri and stayed with my friend, Nancy, for 6 days.  I got to ride her 3 beautiful, well-behaved, awesome horses. She even shared her beloved King with me and she seldom shares him with anyone. I feel so honored and blessed! Here we are at Rocky Falls outside of Eminence, MO. I was riding Beauty that day. I really love that horse! I've ridden her a couple of times before as well. 

Between being on Cloud 9 over all of my fun riding trips and then getting my 2nd Covid shot (which kicked me in the butt for a day! 😱😷) I've been really struggling to get back to blogging. 

So, here I am, better late than never, right?! Anyhow, I have an awesome card to share today. I received this card in our recent 2021-2022 Annual Catty Swap. It was made by Leigh Amburgey (click on her name to go to her blog 😃) . I have LOVED this card ever since the moment I saw it. It's so whimsically happy that I just couldn't pass up sharing it with you. 

Leigh used the Color & Contour Bundle (pg 98 in the AC). See that fun scalloped edge? Yep, that's a die cut in the bundle! Cool huh?! 
The colors she used for her flowers are Pale Papaya, Polished Pink, Granny Apple Green and Pool Party. The outline was stamped using Tuxedo Black Memento ink. Leigh even used her blending brushes to lightly add some Pale Papaya to the front of the cardstock and her greeting. She colored our Rhinestone Gems with Stampin' Blends to match the flowers. 

And that fun little strip of striped paper comes from our host exclusive Pattern Party paper that you can buy 48 sheets for $18 with a qualifying order. That paper is amazing!!!

That's it for today. I hope you enjoyed this card. I'm planning to be back on my regular Tues, Thurs & Saturday posting rotation now with a few added blog hops here and there. 

Have a wonderful weekend!

HAPPY STAMPING! 
~Kim~


Product List

2 comments: