Saturday, June 12, 2021

Pocket Front Card

Good morning! 
I've got a super fun, yet easy, creative fold card for you today. It's called a Pocket Front card. I learned it on Splitcoast Stampers. Their tutorial is HERE. The Peekaboo Farm stamp set was a shoo-in for this fun fold. Those li'l animals were just made for peeking over that pocket, don't you think?!

Our stitched triangles fit perfectly on the flaps and our new Evergreen border punch worked great for the background behind the animals. I just snipped the tree border into the lengths I needed it and glued it behind the critters. Fun huh? The cow & horse were fussy cut, colored, then I snipped up the inside of their legs to make them able to hang off the wall.  

I just love how cute this card is. It was so much fun to make!


Here's the pocket on the front. The possibilities are endless with it!

And that's it for today. I hope you enjoyed the card. Have a great weekend!

HAPPY STAMPING!

~Kim~


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment