Monday, June 7, 2021

Kylie's International Blog Highlights for June - Please Vote For My Card! :)

                           

                                                  Hello Friends

I am entering Kylie's International Blog Highlights Gallery again. Our theme continues to be "Thank You" because we just can't say those words enough. I am so thankful to those of you who read my blog and vote for my projects. It means a lot to me that you would take precious time out of your day to support me in my endeavors. So, THANK YOU for all of your help not only for me, but for the people you bless in your everyday life. 

I love the Simply Elegant Suite. It's appropriately titled being so, well....elegant and all. And it's priced just right too. You get all four items - The Elegantly Said stamp set, Elegant Tag Punch, Simply Elegant Designer Series Paper and the Simply elegant trim (both silver & gold) for just $59.25. 
That's a pretty amazing deal, right?!  

The background of my card was made by running a piece of Smoky Slate CS through my Cut & Emboss machine using the new 3-D Bark embossing folder. I made the banners by adding Stampin Seal tape runner to small pieces of white cardstock then adding Gold Gilded Leafing to them & snipping the ends. I did the same to the edges of the tag. Super easy (and quite fun too! 😉) The rest was just adding that beautiful designer series paper onto a backing then adding to the front of the card. Lots of fun layers to make a pretty card :) 
 
I stamped the inside using the border stamp in Elegantly Said. The "thank you" is from the Peaceful Moments stamp set. Links to all the products are listed below. Click on any of them to go to my online store to see them up close.

 I hope you've enjoyed my entry for the contest. Your vote would mean so much to me. I'm trying to make it into the Top 10 so I can be featured in Kylie's Winner's Blog Hop. 

 Please click on the button below or click HERE to vote for my card

#32


HAPPY STAMPING!!!
~Kim~


Product List

16 comments:

  1. It is an appropriately named Suite. This card is elegant! Thanks Kim for being part of my International Highlights this month! All the best with the voting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty, I love the big layer of complimentary dsp with the bark folder! Thx for sharing🙂

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a... well, elegant card, Kim!! Love it! ~ Kim Kroeker

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your combination of dsp! Beautiful card’

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is amazing great use of this elegant suite

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very elegant!
    Good luck with the voting and greetings from Germany!
    Simone (derdiedasKleine bastelt)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Simone! Good luck to you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your combination of DSP :-) very elegant - thank you for sharing and good luck with the voiting
    Liane (Jungle Cards)

    ReplyDelete