Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Summer Banner - Fun Flip Flops

 Hey Kreative Friends!

Today I have something a bit different for you. 

Our fireplace mantle was in need of a Summer upgrade. I had been meaning to make a flip-flop banner for a while. Nothing like Summer Solstice coming in and still having a Spring Banner up to motivate a person! I knew I wanted to use our new, fun Pattern Party paper to make a couple of the pairs, so I hopped to it! 

I bought the pattern in the Silhouette store and cut them out on my Cameo. I'm not sure I'd want to do make these particular flip flops again though. For whatever reason, my blade struggled with the stars and the flowers. It could be, quite simply, that I need a new blade, but I really don't use my Cameo that often so I'm not sure what the problem was. If I were to do it again, I'd probably use some die cuts & my Cut & Emboss machine. 
But those flowers are so cute! And check out that Designer Series Paper from our Pattern Party DSP stack. Doesn't it make adorable flip flops???!!!

I don't know why those stars gave me grief, but I'm glad they're done. LOL! :) 

And there you have it! A fun Summer banner that prevents nekkid fireplace mantels! :) :) :)

Let me know if you make one too! 

HAPPY KREATING!

~Kim~

 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment