Thursday, July 1, 2021

July We Bee Stamping TEAM Blog Hop - Christmas in July


 

Hello there! The We Bee Stamping Team is excited to bring you more inspiration through our monthly Blog Hop. This month we are prepping early for those Christmas cards 🎄

And to make it even easier, I have a FREE PDF for you! Just scroll to the bottom and click on the button :) 

Today's card is a Pinwheel Tower card that I made using some of our Returning Favorites. What's a "Returning Fave?" You ask... It's an item that was in last year's Mini Catalog that is returning to this year's Aug-Dec Mini.  

The Heartwarming Hugs DSP and the Red Foil sheets are both Returning Faves. I'm so glad I still had both of them :) 
This card is so fun on it's own, but it's even more fun in person!
And the best part is that it's not hard to make at all. 

The DSP does most of the work for you
Those little snowmen from the Snowman Season stamp set are so cute and very easy to color. Just snip them out and they make great accent pieces against this DSP. 
I die cut the red foil sheet using our Stitched Rectangles Dies. Then I stamped the sentiment on Basic White in Memento Ink, cut it out and glued it on top of the die cut in layers. I think it makes a nice statement without being overkill. What do you think? 
The Gold Shimmer ribbon adds a quick touch of class, don't you think?!

I punched the trees out of Mossy Meadow using our new Evergreen Border Punch then I embossed them with our Evergreen Forest embossing folder. I squiggled some white on them with a white gel pen.

 
It all folds flat and fits nicely into one of our Medium White envelopes. Cool huh?

Please check out the beautiful cards the rest of my friends have made by clicking on the links below. 

HAPPY BLOG BUZZING!




              Buzz this way to Leigh Amburgey's blog         Buzz this way to Linda Bauwin's blog

                

Product List

8 comments: