Saturday, July 17, 2021

Expressions in Ink & Garden Birdhouses

HAPPY WEEKEND!!!

I have a bright and cheery card for you today. I want to show off that gorgeous Expressions in Ink Designer Series Paper (DSP) which is back in stock now. YES!!! I love all the beautiful gold designs throughout this paper. It really makes it pop! 

And to set off the gold even more, I added some pieces from the Expressions in Ink Ephemera Pack. 
I probably could've left the birdhouse off, but I thought maybe a subtle picture would add something to the card. I LOVE the cute little birdhouses in that stamp set! I fussy cut around "Welcome" to add some interest then just glued it to the rest of the sentiment. I really like it when Stampin' Up! mixes their fonts in a stamp set. 

A tiny bird finishes the card off inside. Easy Peasy, right?! 

What will YOU stamp this weekend? I'd love to see!

HAPPY STAMPING!

~Kim~


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment