Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Guilty

 Yep. I'm guilty. 

I tend to overthink EVERYTHING and feel like I have to come up with these grandiose cards that wow everyone Every.Single.Time. I tend to forget that beautiful cards don't have to be hard. 

I was playing with the Pretty Pumpkins bundle in my craft room on Sunday. I was making all of these beautiful die cuts out of Specialty papers, trying different stamping techniques with the set, and on one piece of Vanilla Cardstock, I simply heat embossed the three pumpkins using Versamark and Copper Embossing Powder. Then I colored them with my Stampin' Blends and set them aside. I continued messing with the other stamps, coloring them with markers then stamping, using the baby wipe technique, etc. However, my eyes kept drawing back to that simple piece of CS with the copper embossed pumpkins on it. I loved it. But, how could I? I mean, it was sooooo simple.... 

I could just picture a nice sentiment heat embossed on the front and die cut with a pretty die. Soooo, I followed my heart and just did it. 

I love that corner bow made with the faux suede trim. I used the scallops to help keep it in place. 

The shiny copper embossing is soooo pretty 💖

Isn't it just simply elegant? I mean, for just a plain card and all 😉

I REALLY need to get out of my own head for a while. I am my own worst enemy!

I love everything about this card. I hope you do as well! 

This bundle will be available August 3rd 😃😃😃 

HAPPY STAMPING!

~Kim~

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment