Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Sneak Peek! Clever Cats

 Happy Tuesday!

I hope your week is starting off well. I have a sneak peek for you today featuring a new stamp in our upcoming Holiday Catalog that will be available on August 3rd. The stamp set is called Clever Cats. It's geared towards Halloween, but I bought it to have as more of a day-to-day set. 

I mean, seriously, could that cat be any more appropriate for every day use? He's hilarious! 
We did some Mystery Stamping last night that resulted in this card and the paper quilted section behind my Clever Cat. I used the gorgeous Pattern Play paper stack and the Animal Print embossing folder for the squares. Appropriate for an ornery kitty, don't you think?!

I do believe our Clever Cat is plotting and planning here...

And that's it for today. I hope you have a Marvy day!

HAPPY STAMPING!

~Kim~

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment