Saturday, July 10, 2021

July Stampin Stray Ducklings Blog Waddle

                                         

I share my passion for stamps, ink & paper with a special flock of ladies called the "Stampin' Stray Ducklings". Whenever we're together, feathers fly because of all the fun we have! Today, my feathered (or notsomuch! LOL) friends & I are celebrating Summer. I think beautiful flowers certainly fit the bill for Summer, don't you?

I decided to break out the very pretty Hand-Penned DSP and show it off by using a simple fun-fold called a "Book-binding". 


  I paired the DSP with the Color & Contour stamp set. I think they go beautifully together.
Don't you agree? 


We made this card at our recent Ducklings Zoom Mystery Stamping event. 
We Stampin" Stray Ducklings have so much fun together!!!




And there you have it! Please make sure to check in with the rest of my duckling friends. Next up is Sheryl Diemer or you're welcome to waddle back to visit Sue Boerner. If you get lost along the way, here's the entire list. 

                                   Kim Baker  <------you are here :) 
Sheryl Diemer
Nancy Legate
Lori Helvick
Sue Boerner


HAPPY WADDLING!!!
~Kim~




LIST OF BLOGS HERE

Product List

1 comment: