Saturday, July 3, 2021

Happy 4th of July Weekend & Happy Birthday Hubby!

 Happy 4th of July weekend!!!

 Hubby was born on the 4th so his family always comes to visit that day. We usually play outside games, eat too much and just have a nice time being together. 

This year I decided to try my hand at making a shutter card for his birthday. 
The Stitched Stars die cuts really came in handy for his card. My hubby is one of the most patriotic people I know so it's really fitting that he was born on Independence Day. It's also fitting since he was in the Navy too! 
And how perfect is that striped DSP for his card? Guess what package it's from....the Christmas DSP - Heartwarming Hugs!!! I just stumbled across it when I was looking through my packets of paper! 
Cool huh?!
I should've gotten a close up of the sentiment inside. It's just one I printed off on the computer and added a firework in the background but it says, "To the biggest firecracker we know"
Fitting right?! LOL

Have a great holiday weekend and I'll catch ya on the flip side. 

HAPPY STAMPING!

~Kim~


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment