Monday, July 5, 2021

Kylie's International Blog Highlights for July

 

Hello and welcome to the July edition of Kylie Bertucci's International Blog Highlights Gallery. Our theme is always Thank You because we just can't say it enough! 

Today I chose to use the Gorgeous Pansy Petal DSP (designer series paper) and the Color & Contour Bundle. Both items are a shoo-in for making beautiful cards with minimal effort. See for yourself: 

The DSP is so bright and vibrant. 
 And the soft scallops on those dies - swoon. So pretty! 
I added a vellum butterfly from the Brilliant Wings dies to top it off. 
This card took next to no time to complete and I just know the recipient is going to love it!
 
I hope you love it too and will vote for my card in Kylie's contest. 

Just click the button below. My submission is 
#29




Product List

3 comments:

  1. Pretty card Kim, love the velum butterfly 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, Kim! Everything ties in beautifully! ~ Kim Kroeker

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stripes and floral contrast. Thanks for being part of my International Blog Highlights this month and all the best with voting!

    ReplyDelete