Thursday, July 29, 2021

Paper Players 551 Sketch Challenge & a Sneak Peek!

Happy Thursday and Welcome to the Paper Players 551 Sketch Challenge. I have a Sneak Peek of a new stamp set that will be available on Tuesday August 3rd. It's called Delivering Cheer. Check it out. 

This stamp set is soooo cute!  It has a few different options to set up. It's kinda like paper dolls only with stamps and then you get to color!

And here's the sketch we're playing along with

I started with a piece of So Saffron, added a Basic Black layer then added some wood DSP from the In Good Taste pack (which is 15% off right now!) I added strips from the upcoming Holiday Mini. The two patterned papers are from the Sweet Stockings DSP and the center strip is our new Cork Specialty paper (which is also available on August 3rd!) The cork paper is AH-MAZ-ING!!! Seriously. I had no idea until I saw it in person!


I gave the inside a finishing touch by using the Stitched with Whimsy Dies & Stamping the bouquet in the corner. 

There are so many cute entries in this challenge. You can check all of them out HERE

I hope you enjoyed today's card. I love hearing from you so please don't hesitate to leave me some love below :) 

HAPPY STAMPING!
~Kim~


Product List

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute card, Kim! I was on the fence about this stamp set, until now. It's an adorable image. Your colors are so rich and warm, and the cork adds delightful texture! Thank you for playing in my sketch challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great sketch Ann! I had a lot of fun making this card :) Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Kim, I was looking at this stamp set and wasn't sure about it. Now I am. Must add this to my next purchase. I love your card and how you used the sketch. The cork specialty paper adds just the right amount of texture. Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is pretty daggone cute! I love the details you added, the colors, and those fun DSP banners! Lots of fun things to look at! Thanks for playing with our Paper Players sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete