Saturday, July 31, 2021

What's Cookin' Card

Happy Weekend!

It's finally nice weather here in Illinois so I'm heading out to ride with friends, but not before I pop on and share this cute card that I CASEd from my fellow Stampin' Stray Duckling, Sheryl Diemer. You can see her card HERE

 We also made this card in my July class. I love this bundle. It's so fun! :) I can certainly think of a few cooks that would enjoy this card. 


That fun DSP is from the Host Exclusive Pattern Party pack that you can earn with a qualifying order. The die cut utensils in this bundle are what totally makes it, imho. I love how the cutting board has embossed lines in it. We added Wink of Stella to the knife too. The picture just doesn't show it well. 


The finishing touches were the salt & pepper shakers inside the card and on the envelope. 

And...that's it for today! I am off to ride a pony. 
    HAPPY STAMPING!
~Kim~

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment