Sunday, August 1, 2021

August We Bee Stamping TEAM Blog Hop Kicking off Sale-A-Bration

 

Hello there! The We Bee Stamping Team is excited to bring you more inspiration through our monthly Blog Hop. This month we are kicking off Sale-A-Bration. 

Today I've made a slimline card using the Sale-A-Bration FREEbie, Delicate Dahlias.


I embossed a piece of Very Vanilla CS using the Thanks Embossing folder then I used my blending brush and brushed Soft Suede across it making the words pop. 



 And a closer image of the AWESOME cork paper that will be available on Tuesday, August 3rd

The Just Jade layer behind the vanilla is from the FREE Sale-A-Bration Penguin Playmates designer series paper. Who'da thunk it? That paper is awesome because it's not just geared for Christmas. :) 

That's it for me, but please check out the beautiful cards the rest of my friends have made by clicking on the links below. 

HAPPY BLOG BUZZING!


              Buzz this way to Leigh Amburgey's blog         Buzz this way to Linda Bauwin's blog

                  

3 comments: