Thursday, August 12, 2021

Nature's Harvest Fall Challenge Tower Pinwheel Card

Hello there! I have an awesome card for you today. 

My Upline, Linda Bauwin, has contests for us with the release of every new catalog. She sends us certain products from the new inventory and we are to use at least some of it to make a contest card to send back to her for judging. We have an opportunity to earn $25, $50, $75 or $100 in product if our card is chosen! It's a great incentive to get those creative juices flowing and do your BEST work!

This was my most recent submission. I had a lot of fun making this card and seeing some of the new products that I hadn't purchased - yet ;) LOL! Lemme just tell ya, that cork paper...I had no desire to buy it -until I saw it/worked with it in person. Holy cow!!! It is AMAZING! It really POPs on the projects. I love it so much, I ordered 2 packs for myself! 

And...like in my last post, I'm making Purple Coneflowers again with the gorgeous Nature's Harvest stamp set. Can you tell that I love it?! It's hard to see in the picture but behind the stamped image is the Gold Glimmer Vellum. It's subtly elegant! 
Linda sent some pieces of Nature's Meadow DSP, Blackberry Bliss Ephemera Pack and the Gold Shimmer ribbon too. I had lots of items to decorate all 4 panels of my tower card. 



I really think the one thing that sets this tower card apart from others is that I used the Basic Border dies on every layer. It was so fun to mix it up just a little from the original tower cards and it certainly added a touch of elegance, IMHO.  

All that 3D effect and it folds nicely into a regular A2 envelope! 


Cool huh? Would you like to join us? Now is the perfect time! You can choose $125 in product PLUS any one of the following bundles for just $99 

You'll then be able to join our challenges too! I'd love to have you on my TEAM. Click on the pictures to check it out. 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment