Monday, August 9, 2021

Gorgeous Triangle Pop-Out Z-fold card for Kylie Bertucci's August Blog Hop

  

Hello and welcome to the August edition of Kylie Bertucci's International Blog Highlights Gallery. Our theme is always Thank You because we just can't say it enough!

I used the jaw-dropping gorgeous Expressions in Ink Specialty Paper and Ephemera Pack.
Just look at that shine! 

This card was not hard to make at all. The gorgeous paper and gold foiling of the Ephemera Pack are what give it such a WOW factor. Of course the fun-fold doesn't hurt ;) 

The inside triangle really adds a fun element to it. 

The sentiment is from the Biggest Wish stamp set. I stamped "Thanks" in Pale Papaya and "friend" in Shaded Spruce over the top of it. 

And it all folds down nicely to fit inside a regular A2 envelope! 

 
I hope you enjoyed my card share and will vote for it in Kylie's contest

Just click the button below. My submission is 
#31





Product List

9 comments:

  1. Very artistic Kim! Thanks for being part of my International Blog Highlights this month and all the best with voting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! The paper just makes the card come to life. Do you have directions on your blog? Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joan. Thank you so much! I don't have directions on this post, but hopefully I can get them done or a video in a couple weeks. :)

      Delete
  3. Wow! What a great fab-fold card, Kim! ~Kim Kroeker

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim!! I am voting for your card. Is there any place where we can watch how to make it??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marina!!! Since both you and Joan asked, I will definitely give it a whirl to make one on a video in the near future.

      Delete