Saturday, August 28, 2021

What Does the Fox Say?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Yep, that's what he said to one of my friends. 😉

I have a friend who just loves foxes so I try to always make her some sort of fox card for her celebrations. This year the Penguin Playmates Sale-A-Bration paper saved me! Just look at that cute fox! And the background paper, yep, from the FREE Penguin pack too! 

Wow right?!

But wait, there's more! Check out this fun fold. It's super easy yet it adds an amazing flair to the card

This fun fold was featured in our Mystery Stamping with Nancy Legate. She always comes up with fun stuff for us to make together weekly on ZOOM. 

I really wish you could see it in person. I'm very smitten by the entire card. I love the color combo, the fun fold and the way everything is so balanced - and I'm a tough critic! Usually there's something I would change about each card I make. Not this one. I love it! 


I hope you do as well. 
Here's a video to see how it moves when you open it. 


And there you have it! Until next time...
HAPPY STAMPING!
~Kim~


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment