Friday, August 13, 2021

Emily's 21st Birthday Money/Gift Card Holder

Hello from Fabulous (HOT!) Las Vegas!!!

Today we are celebrating my niece, Emily's, 21st birthday in a grand way! We flew out last night and are planning to have lots of fun through the weekend! I just don't know how she turned 21 so fast though. It seems like just yesterday her mom and I were walking and talking while she pushed Em in a stroller and now it's legal for her to buy adult beverages 😱

It seemed fitting to me that Em would need a birthday card suitable for that privilege, so I pulled out the Nothing's Better Than bundle and Rainbow Glimmer Paper and got to work. 


I love how her spending money just pops up inside this card. As you can tell, I got gung ho about starting to write her message in it before I took pics, so I had to block it out. Oopsie! 😖


A bold, fun card for a bold, fun young lady. I just hope this old aunt can keep up with her. Thankfully her mom and great aunt will be with us. We old folks may have to take shifts! LOL! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS EMILY!!! 

I HOPE YOUR DAY IS EVERYTHING YOU DREAMED AND MORE! 

Happy stamping all! 

Viva Las Vegas!

~Kim~

Product List

2 comments: