Monday, August 23, 2021

Counting Sheep- Sale-A-Bration FREEbie!!! :)

 HAPPY MONDAY!

I can just hear the mumbled groans out there, LOL! 

Luckily, I have a fun card for you today. I hope it'll make you smile. 

I made this card for a swap. I used the Counting Sheep stamp set, the matching Sheep dies and the Penguin Playmates Designer Series Paper. 

You can earn all 3 FREE during Sale-A-Bration!

This set is soooo cute and so easy to color! I just used the Smokey Slate Stampin' Blends to color it's legs, face and hooves. The legs and face are done with the light blends and the hooves with the dark one. Easy Peasy!




I love that sassy sheep with it's foot in the air. It seems to be saying, "This is me, like it or leave it!" LOL Hence the reason I had to use the sentiment I did. That sentiment stamp set (In Your Words) is FREE with a qualifying order. Would you like to schedule a workshop so you can earn it? Drop me a note and I can get you set up with one :)  
See how I tucked the fence under the sentiment so the card will stay closed? 
Pretty fun, huh?

And check out that detail on the fence - so realistic, right?!
This sheep is my favorite. I love how it looks like it's jumping over the fence. 
And, check out those Loose Flower Flourishes. They're super fun as well!

I hope you enjoyed my card share today. 
HAPPY STAMPING!
~Kim~


Product List

2 comments: