Thursday, June 17, 2021

Hand Penned - Another Swap card

Check out this pretty swap card I received. It was made and shared by Sandy Bennett. I love how soft and pretty it is. Sandy started with a piece of Mint Macaron CS. She added a piece of Basic White that she embossed with the Ornate Floral 3D embossing folder. The layer behind the DSP was die-cut using the edging die in the bundle. The flower is all stamped - no coloring. Easy Peasy. 


Sandy added the Genial gems around the flower and tied a bow using the Pale Papaya ribbon and her card was done. So pretty and so fast. 

Swapping allows us to get cards of sets we haven't purchased. I have this beautiful paper, but not the bundle. I'm grateful that Sandy chose to use it for the swap since I don't have it. 

That's it for today. Quick & Simple! 
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. 

HAPPY STAMPING!
~Kim~







Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment