Friday, March 6, 2020

Dressed to Impress

Hello Stampers! 
Today I'm prepping to embark on a Stamping weekend. I'm participating in a retreat with about 100 other women for an ENTIRE weekend! My Sister-In-Law will be joining me this time too so it's sure to be lots of fun :) I will be sharing the projects I made for the retreat very soon. 

Today's project was one we made in the last class. I made the purses as a treat for the participants. They held 2 Ghirardelli chocolates. Of course they had to make a card to match their purse! 
The Dressed to Impress suite is so much fun to play with! What gal doesn't like shoes and purses?!

We did a little masking technique with the shoes too. I was surprised that some of my participants had never masked before. There are so many different techniques to learn out there. I'd love to hear what technique you'd like to learn. Please leave a comment below and maybe we can address it or maybe there's a technique that you like and I've never heard of. I love to hear from you and know that someone is reading my blog. 

Have a wonderful weekend! And, as always...

HAPPY STAMPING!

~Kim~



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment