Thursday, March 26, 2020

Happy Birthday To You - SAB

Today I'm featuring several cards from another Sale-A-Bration set - Happy Birthday To You. 
We made these cards at the Stampin' Sister's retreat a few weeks ago. Check out all the different ways you can use them.
Such versatility, don't you think?

How elegant is this? I think it would make a great anniversary card. 
Check out that embossing from the Scripty embossing folder. 


And look how funky this one is! 

We "whitewashed" most of this set using a dab of white craft refill on an acrylic block and our aquapainter. It was definitely a technique I don't use nearly enough. 
I really love how the whitewashing turned out on this one. It's my second favorite of the group. 
The whitewash really makes those flowers pop!

My favorite of the group! Probably because it's purple, but I just love it! I did not whitewash this one and after seeing how the So Saffron one dried, I'm wishing I would have. I might have to go back and do that ;) 

We heat embossed the images on several of these cards as well. We used Versamark and White Emboss Powder. Pretty! Pretty!

And last, but not least, some simple stamping, coloring, fussy cutting and popping up on dimensionals. 


This versatile stamp set can be yours FREE with only a $50! It's a must-have in every stampers craft room. 

I'd love to hear which card is your favorite. Please leave a comment below :)  

I think I'm going to head to my craft room and find another Sale-A-Bration item that needs some love. 

HAPPY STAMPING!
~Kim~



Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$10.00

No comments:

Post a Comment