Monday, March 30, 2020

Interactive Wizard of Oz Card

Happy Monday!
I hope you had a good weekend and are not going too stir crazy with this social distancing. 
Today's card is one I made for a contest with my upline Linda Bauwin a while back and never sent. I didn't get it finished in time :(   
I also made a second one for my Sister-In-Law who is a huge Wizard of Oz fan. 
The idea was CASEd from a fellow demonstrator, Linda Heller. She made a flat A2 card. I was enamored by it and knew I had to do a 3D scene to make the balloon "float". 
The slide makes the balloon "float" :)  Toto was made using the dog from the You Always Deliver stamp set. I added a shiny eye & nose with my Fine Tip Glue. The clouds are hung with strips of window sheet. 

The shoes were stamped on Sparkle Glimmer Paper then colored with a Blends as was the White Seam Binding ribbon.

I colored the sentiment with Blends as well and added Wink of Stella to the sun and the yellow brick road. 

And here it is in action :) 
I hope you enjoyed today's Interactive Wizard of Oz card. I will be back LIVE on Facebook for my "Stamp With Me At 3" segment. Please join me! 

HAPPY STAMPING!
~Kim~

Product List