Saturday, March 28, 2020

So Very Vellum meets Welcome Easter

Welcome to the weekend! I hope this finds you well and not too stir crazy from the isolation. I have a solution for that...STAMPING! Yesterday in my Facebook Live session "Stamp With Me At 3" I showcased the beautiful So Very Vellum sheets. They're perfect for so many kinds of cards. I chose to use the Welcome Easter stamp set paired with the Stitched So Sweetly dies to show that pretty vellum off. 
Aren't they just adorbs?!

Oh that bunny, just hopping along! I haven't decided what sentiment I want to put on this card yet...baby? Easter? Or...? What do you think?
I'm wishing Stampin' Up! had a "Hopping By To Say Hi" sentiment. I think that'd be perfect :) 

I made the chick during my FB live yesterday. Isn't he cute?!
I LOVE my Stampin' Blends! They just make all coloring look so smooth and effortless (because it IS!) I colored all of the ribbon with my blends too. Watch the video below to see how I ended up with the pretty color on this chick card. 

And last but not least, the lamb. OMGosh! He is my FAVE!!!
I love, love, LOVE everything about how this card turned out! And check out that sentiment. The So Saffron piece is from the Stitched So Sweetly dies. The Whisper White sentiment piece is a small piece of scrap that I stamped then cut with my mini trimmer then used our Trio Punch to round the corners. I'm giddy over this card!
Dontcha just love this stamp set and these dies together? You can buy both and earn that beautiful vellum for FREE so you can make these cards too. 

Welcome Easter Stamp Set   #151559  $20
Stitched So Sweetly Dies     #151696   $32
= FREE Level 1 Sale-A-Bration Item!
***As of this post the Vellum is on Backorder, but you can still add it to your order to ensure that you get it. ***

I would love it if you would head over to my FB business page and watch the video and I would love to hear from YOU!
FB Live Video HERE

Don't let all the FREEbies pass you by! Time is of the essence to take advantage of these great deals!

Please join me at 3pm today for another Sale-A-Bration item spotlight at https://www.facebook.com/kimskreativekorner

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment