Monday, March 16, 2020

Flowering Foils

Check out this Designer Series Paper!!! It's the Flowering Foils and you can earn it FREE with your $50 order right now, but it's only available while supplies last or through March - whichever comes first.
It's one of the prettiest papers I've ever used. Just look at that metallic shine!
And with the smaller flowers, it's easier to color - if you choose, but it's pretty enough on it's own.  

And did you see that stamp set? It's FREE with a $100 spend. Isn't it cute?!
One of my friends who attends my classes says "I miss your face" all the time so I couldn't resist using this set in class last month when I knew she was joining us :)

Don't let these FREEbies pass you by! 

You can order HERE right now.








Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment