Saturday, March 21, 2020

Updated Video Tutorial for my Interactive Butterfly Card

Hello there all my crafty friends! 
I finally got the video tutorial done for my Interactive Fluttering Butterfly Card (<----click on the words to take you to the post).
Here's a quick picture of what it looks like inside.


 Nothing like your first ever teaching video being on one of the hardest cards you've made! But...I did it! And even tho' it had it's foibles, I love learnin' new things. I do believe this is a segway into a whole new gig for me :)  
Watch for upcoming virtual classes. I have them all floating around in my noggin'!

Without further ado, here it is!

I would love to hear from you! Please give me a shout out if you're out there reading my blog/watching the video. Knowing that someone is watching & listening is motivation to do more :) 

If you need the supplies to make this card, just click on the pictures below to take you to my store.
Product List

10 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS Kim you have done an amazing FIRST video with very clear instructions. Well done and I truly thank you for taking the big step into video tutoring. I don't have the die that you used, but I am sure I can make an incision like your die cut out by hand. Again, Kim, CONGRATULATIONS and many many thanks. XXX Mal, Melbourne, Australia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mal, please share your creation with me when you're done. You helped nudge me out of my comfort zone. My email is paintfancy@yahoo.com

      Delete
  2. Great job Kim!! You are taking big steps out of your comfort zone. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am! I'm putting together some classes to go now. Fingers crossed that they go over well.

      Delete
  3. AWESOME JOB!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card❣❣❣ I will be hopefully working with your tutorial this afternoon to see if I can do this as well :) THANKS SO VERY MUCH!!! 🦉🦉

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome video.....you explained everything very clearly....now I have to try it...MANY Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I would love to see your creation when you're finished! :)

      Delete