Sunday, March 29, 2020

Well Dressed- Yesterday's FB Live Spotlight SAB Item

Hello there Happy Stampers! 
How's the weather in your neck of the woods? We had warm, humid temps & rain yesterday and today we're having wind gusts up to 50mph! The dogs & I had a fun time getting into the barn this morning to do chores for the cats and horses! As much as the wind isn't fun, I'm grateful for it after we've had so much rain. It helps dry the mud up everywhere - especially in the horse's lots. :) 

Okay, enough about our fun Illinois weather. On to the card I made live in yesterday's "Stamp With Me At 3" segment on Facebook. I spotlighted the FREE with your $50 order Well Dressed stamp set. We never have enough man cards and this set is so versatile!  

This card was my prototype. I started with Soft Suede 4¼ x 11, scored at 5½ then I cut 4" off saving it for another project. I dry embossed the 1½" flap with the Stone 3D embossing folder. That folder and the Stamp set Power of Hope are available to you with $100 spent.
I tied a 10" piece of Night of Navy twine from the Country Club combo pack then adhered a piece of 4¼ x 5 7/16 Crumb Cake behind the flap. I stamped the images on Very Vanilla in Night of Navy and Soft Suede ink as shown on (4) 1 7/8" x 1 7/8" squares. The shoes were done by masking the bottom shoe (see video in my link below.)
Of course I had to decorate inside and the envelope! ;) 

This Night of Navy Card was done exactly like the one above using Night of Navy & Gray Granite Cardstock. The twine is the NON and Sahara Sand Baker's Twine. 

This third card was done after shooting the video. It started floating around in my noggin' right before I went Live so I didn't have time to complete it before the video. It's a Blog Bonus today! :) 
In my brain this was going to be a doorway to a house where you could see inside the foyer-hence the stone "sidewalk". Because the images were bigger in reality than in my brain, I had to change it to a window. LOL! It's made using 2 pieces of 4¼x 5½ Cardstock scored at ½" & 1" from each side. I glued the first ½" on each side together after making the scene inside. 
The shelf, window crossings, card front and the floor are all embossed with the Pinewood Planks 3D embossing folder and I used the Stitched So Sweetly dies for the sentiment. The sentiment is from the Seaside Notions stamp set. 
I put a panel on the back that can be written on. This card can be used for so many different occasions!

The Facebook Live video of this card can be viewed here: 
https://www.facebook.com/kimskreativekorner/videos/1090812487950652/

There will be no "Stamp With Me At 3" today as I'm spending today with my family, but I'll be back tomorrow with another fun Sale-A-Bration item to share :) 

HAPPY STAMPING!
~Kim~


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment