Friday, March 20, 2020

Retirement Card

Amid all of the chaos in the world right now, there's one thing we can still do that's relaxing and creates joy
CRAFT!

It's no secret that I LOVE being in my craft room. It's one of my happy places and at this crazy time, it's making me even happier. In light of everyone feeling shut in, I am working on starting some classes in the mail. My goal is to make others feel as happy as I do amid this world-wide crisis. 


So, without further ado here's my card share for today. I made this cute li'l gal for another cute li'l gal in my dance class. She just retired so all of us dancers signed the card to give to her during her party. 
Isn't it fun?! It just makes me smile when I look at it. The On To Adventure stamp set has some seriously cute stamps that are very easy to color. 
See how her glasses and her necklace shine? I added glue from the fine-tip glue pen to make them look glossy. Cool huh?!

And, of course, the card isn't finished if the inside is blank! :) 

Quick and easy but adorable card today. 
Enjoy your safe-social-distance time and get those crafts out!
It's easy to put a smile on someone's face when you send them a card from your heart. 

Until next time...
Happy Stamping!
~Kim~


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment