Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Beach Window Swing Card

Hello Stampers! 

Today I have a Summery Fun Fold for you. It's called a Window Swing Card. I've never made one before so it was on my list. I'm very happy with the results. This was also the first time I used my Friends Are Like Seashells bundle and I've had it for a few months!😮



You really have to see this card to appreciate it. Pictures don't do it justice - not tooting my own horn here, but that Pearlescent paper I used to emboss the seashells just gives it a real feel. After I embossed the shells using the Seashells 3D embossing folder. I die cut them and cut the die cut apart to make individual shells. I added color to them using our Stampin' Blends. 

Such a fun technique! 



Cool huh? You can make one of your own too!

Here are the measurements: 
Colored Cardstock: 5½ x 8½ scored at 4¼
Basic White: 5 x 8 scored at 2, 4, & 6
DSP 1½ x 5½, 1¾ x 4¾ & a die cut for the center of the "window"

That's it for now. 
HAPPY STAMPING!
~Kim~


Product List

4 comments:

  1. Love your card! What a neat fold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. L💜VE this fold and card❣ Did these a few years back. Great to see again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nancy! This is the one I thought Debbie Kramer was going to do at Mystery Stamping then she did something similar, but different :)

      Delete