Saturday, May 8, 2021

Diamond Box Card- FREE PDF template & tutorial video!

Hello stampers :) 

Today I'm featuring a card I made for Linda Bauwin's New Catalog challenge. I'm so excited because I figured this card out on my own.😊  If there's one out there like it, I am not aware of it, so that makes it extra special to me.  😊

I attached a button for a FREE PDF template and a link to my tutorial video for you too! 

I hope you love this card as much as I loved designing it 😀 

This card not only spotlights a fancy fold, but the star of the show is the new Pansy Patch suite. I used all 4 items from the suite in my card - the Pansy Patch stamp set, Pansy dies, Pansy Petals DSP and the Bumblebee trinkets. 

The stitched triangle dies really helped with this card too! Two different sizes of them fit perfectly on the 3 points of the card. I made two versions - one to send to Linda for the contest and one of my own. The one on the left using the new Pale Papaya and white ribbon is the one I sent in for the contest since Linda sent that ribbon for me to use. The one on the right uses Fresh Freesia Open Weave Ribbon. I think they're both adorable! :) 

Check out the detail on that Bumblebee Trinket! It's so cute!

And here it is open. You can seal that shut with adhesive to make a box card - see how it bends in the middle of the back? I chose to add velcro and make it a gate-fold. 

Here's my template which is also included in the free PDF download below :) 

I even filmed a tutorial video for you :) 



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment