Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Quick Check-In Amidst Vacations

Hi All
So before I left last week I decided to commit to posting 3 days per week - Tues, Thurs and Saturday. I made it a week! LOL! I thought I'd have time to make cards and prep after I got home from my Bucket-List trip horseback riding in Bryce Canyon, but that didn't happen. Instead, I ended up trying to post 423 photos & videos on Facebook and tag everyone so they could have beautiful keepsakes of the memories of our trip. I thought I'd pop in and share some of those highlights with you all before I head out again. 

Honestly, as much as I love stamping, I've really missed my first love - Horseback Riding. And since riding is so seasonal, I'm going to take advantage of it as much as I can because I know my craft room and stamps will be here when we have non-rideable days. I hope you understand and will forgive my non-card posts during these times :) 

Without further ado, here's some of Bryce Canyon's amazing beauty.



My Trusty Mount, Amigo. 


The Peek-A-Boo Loop

Thunder Mountain


The Wall of Windows

Devil's Slide

Slot Canyons




Natural Bridge

Mi Amigo & Yours Truly

Rock formation getting close to Bryce Canyon. Doesn't it remind you of a Road Runner cartoon?! LOL

I'm heading out again tomorrow. I'm driving to Eminence, Missouri to stay with a friend and ride with her on her horses in the beautiful Ozarks. Hubby & I go down every October and camp at Cross Country Trail Ride for a week, but it will be totally fun to see it from a Locals perspective and visit friends who live there. 

LIVING THE DREAM

What's on YOUR Bucket List?


No comments:

Post a Comment